Graduates: Transition into the Workplace Like a Pro
How to turn from student to professional after graduating
Congratulations! You landed a job! Now, how do you go from being a new person to a successful career person? As a recent graduate, you are transitioning from a student to a professional, and that is a big change.
Are you a bit overwhelmed by the job description? Did you say you can do the job but you are not really all that sure? Will you like the job and your co-workers? How will you fit in? How will you get up to speed quickly to feel at home there? Are you making the right choice? How fast can you advance?
This program will help you prepare for that new job and can save you from some embarrassing mistakes. It will help you transform from a green person (one who is new to a job) to one on track to be making more green (as in a successful person making $$$).
Get Yourself Started!
Who Should Participate
- You are a recent graduate
- You will soon be graduating and entering the workforce
How You Will Benefit
- You will know how to enjoy your job more
- You will develop good habits that use your skills and talent
- You will increase your confidence in yourself
- You will practice actions that lead to success and advancement
What You Will Get
- Short lessons in both audio and/or text formats
- Mobile friendly content
- Questions to reflect on and do some DIY coaching
- Activities to apply the techniques you learned to your situation
- Worksheets and Action Plans to download and fill out
A Letter from Nancy
If you're like I was, you have some concerns about that new job. As a new or recent graduate, after studying for years and putting in all the work to get a degree, you want to be a success and have a great career. I wanted to be happy at my work, contribute to the company, make a good income, enjoy who I worked with, and of course, I wanted to advance "tomorrow". On occasion, I wondered why my ideas weren't being used and applauded.
Does that sound familiar? If those are the kinds of things you think about, this course is for you! Get some tips to help get through those challenges, and get your career off to a great start.
(If you want to join the live community to help you as you go through the class, check out the Mastermind / Group Coachingoption.)