Get Yourself Started!
Do you know what you want but not how to get it? How would you feel if you made progress TODAY? You can!
You've got a dream or a goal. It may be a goal or a project at work, or it could be your own personal goal, like keeping that New Year's resolution (remember that?). You ask yourself how can you accomplish it, and more importantly, how can you accomplish it within the desired time frame!? There are only 24 hours in a day. Maybe you are procrastinating, putting off until tomorrow what you convince yourself doesn't really have to happen today.
This workshop will help with this struggle. Learn the 3-Step NEC method: where are you Now, what is the Expected result, and what Change needs to happen to get there. Practice taking concrete steps, one step at a time, to get that goal accomplished! Download and use the templates provided. This is an online, mobile-ready, resource for those who love to do-it-yourself, at your own pace. Take as long as you need and repeat as often as you'd like!
So, how would you feel if you accomplished something that you wanted? Great? Go ahead, Get Yourself Started! Scroll down and click Enroll, or you can start for free with 2 lessons and my "7F" Life Challenge by clicking here. Either way, it's risk-free, so there is nothing to lose.
Are you thinking to yourself, "Great, but I always find a way to procrastinate"? For that reason, also included in this course is my 5 Excuse Busters and Top 10 Ways to Get That Goal Accomplished! to get past that exact hurdle.
Who Should Participate
- You have either personal or professional goals but aren't making progress towards them
- You don't know where to start to accomplish those goals
- You know where to start, but you procrastinate, finding excuse after excuse
- You seem to have no time for what you want to accomplish
- You have internal voices holding you back
- You feel restrained by working conditions and thus are coasting through the day and not controlling the outcome
How You Will Benefit
- You will decide on what goals you want to accomplish, whether big or small, business or personal
- You will develop good habits that help accomplish goals repeatedly
- You will increase your confidence that you can make it happen
- You will learn tips for planning
- You will practice eliminating distractions and working on those goals
- You will experience the feeling of having control
- You should feel very accomplished when you achieve a goal and ready to tackle the next one!
What You Will Get
- Short lessons in both audio and text formats
- Mobile friendly content
- Questions to reflect on and DIY coaching
- Activities to apply the techniques presented to your situation
- Worksheets and Action Plans to download and use
- Access via email to me, [email protected], if you get stuck